[dlc-dev] Support for non-corresponding multi-oracle DLCs

Nadav Kohen nadavk25 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 07:25:48 CET 2021

Hey Thibaut,

I was also leaning towards option 1 for now for numeric.

For enumerated it is true that both approaches do result in the same set of
CETs. It is really a trade-off between direct simplicity on a per-DLC basis
(just enumerating the CETs) vs. something that has more reusable parts (you
can have the same meta-enum in two different DLCs and any reused oracles
can also have the same mappings). I don't have a strong opinion either way,
really more of an aesthetic/design decision.

Nadav